Friday, November 18, 2011

10 Things

                                                                       


Ten things that keep Super Blonde from throwing a tantrum and stomping her feet:



1. The West Hollywood Farmers Market - it's held every Monday, all organic, and a five minute walk
    from our apartment.
2. A darling new necklace that possesses all of the qualities I like when it comes
    to jewelry:  antique, meaningful, and slightly androgynous.
3.  My first "winter" in SoCal. 
4.  Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf. Find it here.
5.  Frozen yogurt with all the toppings. This is my favorite place by far.
6.  The Beverly Hills Public Library.
7. The buttery taste of avocado. I put it in everything.
8.  Street Art - it's everywhere in LA and my eyes are constantly entertained by spotting this entirely
     new (to me) art form. This guy is simply amazing; haunting and beautiful.
9.  Warm, drapey, oversized cashmere sweaters to keep the chill off at night. Loving this one.
10. Sunday Brunch. The organic granola with fresh fruit and yogurt can't be beat here.

The photo above is something done by my favorite street artist.  Go on a street art scavenger hunt and discover who she is!

What are your current loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment