Tuesday, January 10, 2012

5 Things

via
Here are ten things currently keeping Super Blonde from throwing a temper tantrum:

1. Making the old, new again.  I love shopping, this is no secret.  But lately, I've been seeing things a little differently.  Instead of spending $100 on a few random pieces from a store that doesn't use the best materials, I've been shopping vintage and thrift stores.  Here, I absolutely get more bang for my buck.  Especially here in LA, places like Crossroads, Wasteland, and basically any thrift store are packed full of desinger finds for next to nothing. 
2. Coffee.  I take mine with a little bit of milk and that's it.I tried quitting it, but why deny myself?  I have one cup in the morning and I nurse it for hours.  I love the feeling of holding a warm cup in my hands and sipping slowly on it.  This is where I usually go. 
3. Hiking.  Leading Man and I frequent Topanga Canyon in Calabasas for hiking, but Runyon Canyon is a mile walk from my apartment.  I love getting outdoors, up high, and just allowing all sorts of thoughts to flow.  I go about five times a week.
4.  Getting Leading Man to do all sorts of "hick" things while back east with my family and friends.  This includes:  Eating fresh chicken eggs ("Babe, is it safe it eat eggs right out of the chicken?"  - "Yes, love.  It doesn't get fresher."), feeding a horse, confronting a mean rooster named Bob, and getting drunk off of cheap beer with all of my friends.  He's such a good sport. 
5.  Gossip Girl.  I'd been boycotting this show because of the clips of Chuck I'd seen being made fun of on The Soup. But then, I bought into Netflix about 2 months ago, watched the pilot, and have been burning through episodes like a fiend ever since.  Blair is simply too amazing for words, the clothing is to die for,  and admittedly, Chuck is one of my favorite characters. 

What things are cranking your cheese wheel these days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment